Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maiden Blogging Voyage: Vol. 2

Hello, after a long hiatus! Wow. What a struggle Blogspot. After neglecting my blogging since my third post ten months ago...sad I know, I attempted this evening with much enthusiasm to reinstate the blogging conviction. Apparently, after much trouble finding and not much shooting, I was told at google blogs/help that my sad little blog had been dubbed a false positive in their automated spam seeking mechanism. So. The blog formerly known as "Poppies In Her Hand"by me is now, get ready: "Poppies In Her Hands" by me:)

Fast forward ten months- I've missed many an opportunity to write about all the amazing adventures I've had, at least here anyway...but with renewed vigor, you shall hear of an undoubted plethora of new goings-on from me and my lovely little family! I am now the proud Mother Hen of a little Chicken named Violet...what an indescribably beautiful life-changer that is. Also, I am due to graduate in March with a Yoga Alliance Certificate that will allow me to fulfill my dream of spreading the wealth of yoga knowledge and acquiring at least the much more. I could not be more excited for what is right now, and what is to come. Here's to a new year, with oh so many possibilities for health, happiness and growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment